Elite Wins TMA's 2024 Monitoring Technology Marvel Award! (Click here for full details)
Elite Wins TMA's 2024 Monitoring Technology Marvel Award! (Click here for full details)

Located within a heavily fortified datacenter in downtown Los Angeles, Elite Interactive Solutions’ UL-Listed and fully redundant Security Operations Command Center (SOCC) operates 24/7/365 to ensure customers’ properties are fully protected year-round. There, thoroughly trained and skilled command center agents, one of the four principal differentiators — along with patent-pending advanced technology, proven best practices and professional relationships with law enforcement — perform at an exceptionally high level acting as an essential component of Elite’s unrivaled remote guarding service.

Delivering human response and immediate engagement during all critical incidents (the average response time is just 7 seconds), they are the ones who execute the vision that places Elite in a league of its own. Most of SOCC’s agents have law enforcement or military backgrounds, and so they are experienced and adept at diffusing tense situations. While each aspect is critical to Elite’s remote security solution, in particular it’s the powerful combination of personnel, technology, process and communications working as a team that so effectively stops crime and eliminates false alarms (to zero!). SOCC agents’ actions are a common and binding thread that ties together the entire fabric of true crime prevention — through either their own interventions and voice-downs to perpetrators or through swift and accurate communication with responding law enforcement. The former accounts for an unheard of 96% of incidents into the command center while the remaining 4% receive priority response (a rarity in the security industry) due to Elite’s reliable and trustworthy reputation and deep relationships with police. Those ties are so deep that Elite actually maintains a dedicated, in-house Law Enforcement Advisory Board that reviews the SOCC’s daily interactions.

The SOCC’s staff would not be able to achieve their unparalleled results if they were not fully supported internally by the larger organization they represent. Thus, Elite’s expert and customer-centric personnel — from sales to installation to service to support and beyond — are ubiquitous throughout the company to ensure clients always receive the highest level of service. Just as importantly, should there ever be any instance of something falling short in the eyes of the customer, Elite holds itself to a 100% accountable standard and acts swiftly to ensure a resolution that results in the client’s complete satisfaction.

In sum, it all adds up to three indispensable customer benefits:

Rapid Intervention

In the event of an actual security breach, a rapid police response can help prevent or minimize property damage, theft, or even physical harm to the occupants. The sooner the police arrive, the better the chances of apprehending the perpetrators and reducing the risk of harm. Elite’s policy of zero false alarms to police has helped gain law enforcement’s confidence, which has led to quick police responses for Elite protected properties.

Deterrent Effect

Knowing that an Elite protected property has the capability to quickly notify, and request police response can act as a deterrent to potential criminals. It sends a clear message that the property is well-protected, and any criminal activity will be swiftly responded to.

Enhanced Client Satisfaction

Elite clients expect a high level of protection and peace of mind. Knowing that Elite has established protocols to request priority police response in case of an emergency has reassured its clients that their property is being well-protected.

Benefits of remote guarding

Feel secure knowing our remote guarding security systems are always on and always watching to keep your property safe.